awards
422 posts
part of
TAG WITH @siobhan
siobhan burke
[m] pika-problems
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2021 1:38:45 GMT
siobhan burke Avatar
she could stand to leave the books behind for one day.

there were reports of Pikachu digging for evolution stones. typically, they did not do such a thing. was it the recent events in Hoenn that caused them to try and evolve prematurely? did the Pokémon fear for their safety?

it mattered not.

Siobhan was here to capture as many as possible. releasing her Shiny Mareanie, she hoped to poison them and whittle down their health. it would make capturing them much, much easier. alas, she was not able to do such a thing alone.

another Rocket had to show up and help, for more Pikachu meant more power for Rocket.
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[m] pika-problems
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2021 5:28:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Junjie wasn’t even sure that a Pikachu based expedition was worth his time, but still, it was his job and a man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do to provide. 

He gives a girl adorned in a Rocket’s outfit a small wave, “hope I didn’t keep you waiting too long.” He shrugs his shoulders, honestly and apathetically. He takes a ball from his belt, releasing his Gengar onto the field. 

close tab

played by

lackadaisy

bean
she/her
october 10th
ballonlea town
pansexual
folklorist
executive
you're like a
phantom
124 height
124 height
we plot in the shadows & hang out in gallows
awards
422 posts
part of
TAG WITH @siobhan
siobhan burke
[m] pika-problems
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2021 19:05:19 GMT
siobhan burke Avatar
"no harm" Siobhan would respond to the fellow Grunt as he appeared, releasing his Gengar "let's go." she wasn't going to stand around all day when work was to be done.

the tall grass did little to bother her with the long stockings she wore. Siobhan glanced around, spotting easily the flash of yellow fur trying to escape. Wide Guard was used, protecting the Gengar from harm.

"I'll let you have the first move" she says, gesturing to the shaking grass. her Pokémon did it's part to protect his, leaving them invincible for a few turns.

@junjie
2/5
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS